Beautiful Wall Decor and Art: Plates: Part II


Hello world!
Here is Part II of the Plates feature of my ongoing series titled Beautiful Wall Decor and Art.  Most of these images show plates used as wall decor, but there are a few that also show the use of platters... both are lovely, just take a look!  Also, for more just check out Part I right here or any of the following posts for more wall decor inspiration:


Doing this post reminds me of the obscene amount of decorative plates I have at home in a box....  Most are small teacup plates that I've collected over time for 25 cents here and there at Goodwill and Salvation Army, but they were each so very pretty that I could not resist taking them home.  Each time I justified my purchase with the idea that some day I will make art out of them by hanging them all in a beautiful and elaborate pattern on a wall - most likely in my dining room.  I think it makes fabulous art.... I have a good feeling you do too, so that's why I continue to find these sweet images for your inspiration! :)

A word to the wise: you don't have to run out and buy lots of art and wall decor.... just look around your home for items that can be hung on display.  Pull art and frames from other rooms, bring them together in a swirl of personality by mixing in a bunch of different objects together (such as antique keys, candle holders, plates, crosses, mirrors, shadow boxes, etc) for a warm and eclectic feel in any space!  Remember, just do it, it's really amazing what an interesting art wall can do for a space... and your mood!  It will serve as constant inspiration! 

 
              ....xoxo













 



























































(All images in this post were found through a Google image search, I do not claim ownership of any of these photos.)