Marrakesh Mind Journey


Hello dear readers!  Happy belated Veterans Day!  I'm on the verge of giving Inspire Bohemia a redesign, I'm thinking of changing my layout to better utilize the window space.  I love the current look, very clean and simple, but I want to try something new and see how it'll look!  Feel free to give me your feedback, in the meantime bare with me as I play around with things and finalize the new blog design throughout the night. 

How is your weekend going so far?  Mine has been pretty low key,
I've uploaded a bunch of photos to my Inspire Bohemia Facebook Page, lots of extra images of my artwork, apartment designs, bargain finds and all of the goodies I spy but don't buy while out shopping!  Check it out!  I've also been helping my boyfriend get a blog and live gaming stream off the ground, I'm his blog and social media queen and technician, haha!  But really, I'm good!  Need me to build you a website, blog, Facebook page, Twitter page, YouTube page, TwitchTV stream, etc?  Seriously, contact me at InspireBohemia@gmail.com and we'll talk about it.  I really enjoy the mundane methodical processes involved in setting all of that up and linking it all together so it all coincides smoothly.  I've also managed to

Another thing I was doing this weekend was a lot of travel fantasizing!  I have severe travel lust and I can't wait to embark on another trip, which got me to thinking about how I never did all of the posts that I intended to do after my trip to Amsterdam/Marken Island/Volendam in the The Netherlands and Paris, France in May of 2010, not to mention the wonderful trip to Istanbul, Turkey in May of 2008, which occurred before I started this blog.  Yes, I did do a few posts on these trips (here, here, here), but not as many as I wanted to.  I'm trigger-happy, so I come back from vacations with thousands of photos.  Since I have so many images to share I not only feel guilty about sharing so few, but overwhelmed and semi-paralyzed when it comes to organizing them!  Does anyone out there have this problem too?  Do you have any genius ways of dealing with a maniacal photo taking/hoarding addiction?  If so, please share! 

After giving myself a mental guilt trip I made a vow to share all of those images, and perhaps (once I complete the most recent trips) scan all of my non-digital photos from my trips/cruises to Europe's Mediterranean and Baltic countries back in my teenage years!  So back to the fantasizing...  I also gave myself a mental vacation to Marrakesh, Morocco! *Sighhhhhhh*  I'll gladly go again, so join me on a journey through the streets, markets, homes, hotels and sights of Marrakesh... Enjoy ;)


I hope the rest of your weekend is very long and relaxing....


Catherine
xoxo





Source: google.com via Ashly on Pinterest

Source: pixdaus.com via Amanda on Pinterest

Source: decor8blog.com via Anna on Pinterest









Source: google.com via Cousin on Pinterest

Source: google.com via Ashly on Pinterest







Source: flickr.com via Heather on Pinterest



Source: fourseasons.com via Ana on Pinterest

Source: concierge.com via Lisa on Pinterest


Source: flickr.com via Rebecca on Pinterest


Source: google.com via Mark on Pinterest




Source: fodors.com via Maya on Pinterest




Source: elledecor.com via Yoko on Pinterest





This is the same image as the first image in this post except it has a different lighting to it that I like...



(All images in this post were sourced via Google images, Pinterest or where otherwise cited in the file name, these are not my photographs, they are for inspiration.)