Halloween Wreaths




Hey!  Wowzers, the day has flown by!  It's probably because I was so intensely focused on writing my article review paper for most of the morning and then on my classes for most of the afternoon.  Oh and by the way, I'm feeling really good about that paper for my Anthropology class, we'll see if my feelings are correct.

Here's some afternoon Halloween eye candy in the form of wreaths!  I did a lot of posts last year on holiday wreaths, mainly for Thanksgiving and Christmas, including specific ones on wreaths in the shape of made of
peace signs and made of food and candy, crafts and fabric, organic and traditional materials - including paper, and moreThis post has great ideas to help inspire your own unique Halloween wreath... speaking of which, I'm really lovin' that witch's hat below!!  I hope the rest of your day goes well....  :)

Catherine
xoxo



Source: None via Heather on Pinterest

Source: None via Chantal on Pinterest

Source: None via Chantal on Pinterest
It's on the floor, but this gorgeous witch hat embellished with leaves, pumpkins and other frills would make for an awesome wreath if mounted on or near a door or resting on a post or broomstick!  I love it!

Source: None via Bridget on Pinterest

Source: None via Chantal on Pinterest

Source: None via Chantal on Pinterest

Source: None via Chantal on Pinterest

Source: None via Chantal on Pinterest

Source: None via Chantal on Pinterest

via Pinterest - copyright Petals and Plumes

Source: None via Chantal on Pinterest


Source: None via Chantal on Pinterest

(All images in this post are individually cited and sourced via Pinterest)