Halloween Home Decor


Good afternoon, I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend so far!   The weather here in Miami has been perfect, and by perfect I mean lots of sunshine, a mild temperature that isn't downright oppressive and an awesome cool breeze.  Hell, let's just attribute it to Halloween being right around the corner!  For the past two weeks it has been raining nonstop so this is a great change of weather. 

Anyway, I know I've been seriously absent for a while - please forgive me, I've been battling midterms!  As we speak I'm preparing to write a short article review paper due tomorrow in one of my classes and begin studying for a test at the end of the week.  I'm doing very well so far with a 95 on my first exam and a 95 on my first paper, wheee!  There's still a lot more work to be done this semester but it's okay because I'm learning a lot and discovering more about the path I want to take in Sociology!  I'm excited.  By the way, thank you so much to the readers who wished me luck!  :)

In case you missed it check out A Table for Two, the great guest post on Inspire Bohemia from Susi over at Design Shuffle.  I'd like to thank Susi and Kirsten from Design Shuffle once again for the opportunity to network our sites, I was happy to participate and hope we can do it again in the future! 

With Halloween rapidly approaching allow me to dazzle you with a ton of themed holiday posts!  From this first one on Halloween home decor to posts on patio and porch decor, gorgeous pumpkins, tablescapes, party food and more!   Enjoy the cute decor, I hope it inspires you to get creative and use what you already have in your home to create creepy authentic Halloween vignettes!

Catherine
xoxo



Source: bhg.com via Chantal on Pinterest

Source: thelennoxx.wordpress.com via Leigh on Pinterest


Source: countryliving.com via Sallie on Pinterest

Source: countryliving.com via Sallie on Pinterest


Source: bhg.com via Chantal on Pinterest
If you like how plates are used to create wall art in the image above you'll love my past posts on decorating with plates:
Beautiful Wall Decor and Art: Plates: Part I
Beautiful Wall Decor and Art: Plates: Part II



Source: marthastewart.com via Chantal on Pinterest

Source: lilluna.com via Chantal on Pinterest

Source: marthastewart.com via Chantal on Pinterest
This is a creepy cool way to create your own classy Halloween decor...  A variety of glass jars filled with water, food coloring and dried lotus pods, poppy pods, and coneflower heads.  Thanks Martha Stewart, I like it!  For more ideas, check out her site.


Source: Martha Stewart via google.com via Chantal on Pinterest

Source: Uploaded by user via Tamara on Pinterest

Source: None via Jenna on Pinterest

Source: brooklynlimestone.com via Chantal on Pinterest

Source: None via Jodi on Pinterest

(All images in this post are individually cited and linked, all were sourced via Pinterest)