Do What You Love...


Hello world!
Sorry I haven't posted yet this week, there was a fire in my office last Wednesday and things have been crrrrayzeeee!  Let's just say the water did more damage than the fire and wet files are a NIGHTMARE!  On the bright side I've been taking my vitamins, eating better and by night exercising like a mad woman trying to lose weight and guess what... it's working!  Yipee!  I feel grrreat!  I'll do a post on this with more details soon!

Anywho...  I liked these two pieces of art/poster art because they perfectly describe what I strive for in this life.  Not that I haven't been doing what I love already - I worked in Interior Design for many years which I loved and although I'm currently working at a law office I never forget my creative, artistic and design oriented roots!  It's rough to find a design job, so in the meantime I've been doing what I love and loving what I do through this blog!  Inspire Bohemia brings me a lot of joy and I thank my boyfriend for encouraging me to create this blog almost two years ago!  His encouragement really motivated me to create a platform for my passions in order to inspire others and I'm glad I did because it's so fulfilling!  So, as I find my way through life I must be patient and enjoy each day on the way to my future, remaining confident that one day my efforts will reach a rewarding culmination.  I must do what I love and love what I do every day in some way because I wouldn't want to look back and see that I didn't!  Besides, remember the quote from one of my past art posts:


As for the art below, I think it's hilarious (don't forget to read the small print under the big print! haha) and though some might find it insulting - I'd say it's just because those people aren't doing what they love!  Otherwise I'm sure you'll laugh just like me.  But really, it's so true!  I don't like others (other than my mother) telling me what I should or should not do in life, what is best for me, etc....  That's for ME to decide thank you very much!  I'd advise you all to follow your heart and do as the posters say, it's never too late to start!  ;)

Have a wonderful day!


(All images via Pinterest.com)