Home Offices & Craft Rooms Part I


Hi there!


I'm really wishing I could be home right now, either lounging in the sun by the pool or creating something!  I can't wait to get home!  The thought of getting creative makes me long for my own home office/craft room again, I miss having a crazy chaotic artsy space to let my imagination run wild in.  I believe it's really important to have a space like this, especially for creative people like myself who have a thousand ideas running through their head on a daily basis.  It would be my dream job to hibernate in a home office all day flanked by design catalogs and magazines, art supplies and trinkets, just blogging away.  Maybe some day!
  
On that note, I hope you like this new series titled Home Offices and Craft Rooms!  If you don't have a space of your own to brainstorm and work in at home you really should.  If it's something you've longed for but just haven't been motivated, don't know where to start or just don't have the space for then scroll on for some great inspiration!  With some ideas, ingenuity and a creative eye I'm confident you can create an inspired workspace, however small, in some nook or cranny of your home.

Feel free to shoot me an e-mail at InspireBohemia@gmail.com with any questions or tips.  Hope you enjoy the post!
Other posts you make like:














































 
(All images via Google image search, Pinterest or where otherwise noted in the file name)