The streets of Morocco...


I've made no secret about my love for Morocco... I have yet to go there but believe me it's at the top of my list of countries to visit. So far I have only covered fourteen countries, and all in Europe, including Turkey, so I still have a lot of countries and continents to see! I'm a lover of travel, so it's only a matter of time :)

In the meantime I'll just swoon over these pictures, care to join me?





Mmmm... whatever that steamy street food is I'm sure it's delicious!


Sunny yellow fabric hanging out to dry... pretty...



Ahhh, looks like the bazaar in Istanbul! I miss Istanbul and I have yet to finish all my posts about my trip there in 2008... bad me!










Ummm.. I'm seeing some great plate wall art here..... :)


Gorgeous tile mosaic, like in this post....


Stunning door, like the ones in this post....












(All images via Google image search)