Update: My Garden Gang


Without any lengthy explanations, here are images of my plants taken this past weekend, they're all doing pretty good! The Echeveria succulent above (I call it my bloomin' onion, hehe) is becoming my absolute favorite!!! The picture below is what it looked like before I left for my trip to Europe, as you can see the flower stalks were just babies at that time and now they have grown super tall and are starting to bloom - pink and yellow! SO LOVELY!


This was almost three weeks ago...


And here it is now....(again... because it's so pretty..hehe)...



Here are my sunflowers and flower bulbs, I have decided I am going to hand them over to my mother because they need more room to grow and she can plant them in her yard......


My cactus sprouted a new baby from its side!!!..... how cute....



My grandmother gave me this ground orchid and it finally bloomed!....




The succulents in this big planter are doing wonderful, the purple one on the left has really plumped up and taken on a wonderful rich hue since I transplanted it....






I finally transplanted my Mexican Love plants, one pink and one purple (Julie - hopefully mine will maintain their colors!!)...